Conditions We Treat
At London ENT Unit our ear, nose and throat (ENT) surgeons are trained in the surgical and medical treatment of conditions of the ears, nose, throat, head and neck, including facial plastics and some cosmetic surgery.
A full list of conditions that can be treated by our Consultants are listed below.
- Hearing loss
- Ear infections
- Balance disorders
- Ear noise (tinnitus)
- Injuries to the nose
- Deformities of the nose
- Sinus infections
- Seasonal allergies (hay fever)
- Tumours of the nose and sinuses
- Inflammations of the throat (tonsillectomy)
- Voice and swallowing disorders
- Tumours of the throat and larynx
Head & Neck
- Swelling of the neck
- Thyroid disorders and tumours (cancerous and non-cancerous) of lymph and salivary glands
- Facial Plastics
If you have a condition of the ear, nose or throat that is not listed above then please contact us and we will be able to advise you further on your condition.